Feeling a bit down at this moment as I blog, received some sad news earlier in the afternoon after visiting one of the MSN sites that I belong to. A friend's Mother in-law just passed away and she and her hubby were not able to see their beloved Mother/MIL for the last time. I feel really sad for them as almost 4 years ago, I too had that almost similar experience with my mom. It was such a difficult time for me, during that 1 month my mom was in the hospital, she was going in and out of ICU, almost everyday I'll call to speak to my mom and at every phone call when I say that I would like to go home to see her, my mom and my dad always told me that I don't have to worry and don't have to come home...It was indeed a difficult period for me at that time....
I don't know whether I should say that I am glad that 9 months before my mom passed away, we, the whole family went back home to Sabah for our vacation. 9 months before, my mom was still healthy and there was nothing wrong with her health at all and I just couldn't imagine that 8 months later (she was hospitalised 2nd week of August), during that 1 month stay in the hospital, one fine day she suddenly just left us forever. Oh how I ache for my mom especially today, feeling really really down for my friend, I pray that God will give you and your hubby peace in your heart. May my friend's mom in-law's soul, my mom's soul and all deceased souls Rest in Peace. Amen.
Cherish your every moment with your loved ones as much as you can cause you can never tell what the future holds for each and every one of us. Here 1 moment and gone the next. Such is life, so difficult to predict.....
8 comments:
Hi, just a stranger passing thru....
read your this interesting by sad post...I guess all of us experience missing to be around when losing a love one.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.
Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.
They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same again.
We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.
You stay easy and have a good week, best regards, Lee.
Thanks Lee for passing through and reading my post. Yeah that's life, so precious, special and unique all at the same time......
Joan... I am sorry to hear about the pasing of your friend's mum/in law... may her soul rest in peace.
Doi Joan... I just found out, Rosa's mum in-law pula passed away. I am seldom at "Molly's Path" bah.. that's why I didn't know at first.
Ya bah kasian kan, si Rosa lah actually I was 1st refering to, didn't want to just put her name on the blog not nice also kan....from the way she write at the Path, you can tell that she is so broken hearted....I really feel for her....
Oh....so sorry to hear about the passing of Rosa's MIL. She told me they are going to visit her sometimes soon. May God bless her soul. Thanks for sharing, Joan.
Love the pics too.
You are welcome Hilda, thanx for dropping by :)
Yabah kesian juga Rosa and hubby padahal sudah beli tiket and excited for the trip to meet up with MIL...and I was excited too abis kami sudah janji mau jumpa di tempat kami ..now everything has to be cancelled because they don´t want to fly anymore. My heart goes to them. May her soul rest in peace.
Post a Comment