A place to story and to share about anything and everything that comes to mind, places of interest and happenings
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Bats
Don't know whether I should blog about this topic as bats are considered as protected creatures here in Holland., I hope I won't get into trouble for blogging about it though. It seems that there are lots and lots of bats making a home under our roofs., we are staying at a split level terrace house with 7 houses altogether in a row. These bats have been making a nuisance by pooping here and there and most of our balchonies are full with their poops, so a few neighbours came together to discuss the matter and they proposed that the bats be terminated, how they are going to go about that, I have no idea yet, will surely hear about that more if they really go ahead with their suggestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment