Hmmm, so it's Friday today and weekend will start in a few hours.....now that's how fast the days are going by, another week is over and we are now almost at the end of the 27th week of the year, so before it goes by let me blog a little here.
Let's see, I think I am going to talk about today's weather, right now it is gloomy and cloudy outside and it's 16 degrees celcius at this moment, it was between 20-21 degrees celcius yesterday and it was 30-32 degrees celcius the day before yesterday.....and it's gonna stay between 20-24 degrees celcius for the next few days.
I love the weather most when it's between 15 degrees to 25 degrees, beyond that it can be too warm for me sometimes. I know that I come from a tropical climate country where the temperature is as high as 32 degrees and as low as 25 or 26 degrees in the day time and it shouldn't be a problem for me, well not that it's a problem but the hotness here, you will feel as if the sun is piercing through your skin like pinching and burning, plus you will feel as if your face is about to crack from dryness here too as well....when it is hot and dry, it is really hot and dry and so humid....even Samantha by just playing under the sun, she'll turn into charcoal in a few hours....well I shouldn't complain, I should enjoy the sun and hotness as much as I can cause that's good for our body actually....plus we don't have so many hot days in a year, just that few summer months.....It's still not too hot now, the hotter months are yet to come, it is most hottest between mid August till mid September here where I am then it will start to cool off....anyway it is time to go to the beach, must make a trip there one of these days, need to make use of all these warm hot days to do these kind of activities......so to all bloggers, have a fantastic summer ya all and I am sure I will too......:)
5 comments:
Morning Joan, I hope this summer we will have a real summer. Last year was all rain and cloudy he? But ok, we'll make the best out of it. I already have plans for my summer.. gonna rock this year... hahaha.. If you want to join, anytime. What do you plan to do this weekend? Sam and husband are coming to have dinner with us, and probably some friends will drop by too. If you are in this part of the country, drop by anytime, ok?
Enjoy your weekend. Groetjes uit Spijk city
Oh, by the way, I have a new mobile number. HOme phone is still the same.
Have fun Jenn later with Sam n her hubby and your other friends as well..
About last years summer, I was not too sure about that cause we were back in Sabah then,. anyhow of course I hope that the weather will be fantastic and great this summer.....
You have a lovely weekend too ya....later :)
Have a great summer, Joan. The hottest time is over in El Paso. I am so glad...the heat is more tolerable now. Have a great weekend and week ahead...
Thank you Joyce, the same wishes back to you too and thanks for dropping by....
Post a Comment